Thursday, October 9, 2008

October Events II: Quest Love is Coming to town

Photobucket

Hands down, Quest Love (drummer of The Roots) parties are a must attend! Most folks are unaware that ?Love is also a DJ… But believe me when I say, he does a damn thing on the 1’s and 2’s. ½ of the reason I don’t go out as much these days is because most local clubs play the same old commercial music mixes (which drives me crazy) ?Love comes with a style and mix so eclectic, you’ll find yourself two stepping to Avril Lavigne, Jay-z, the Love Boat theme music and Kanye West all in one mix. Lol. Real talk he did it @ the last function! So I’m coming out of hibernation for this next week. Join me if you can. P.S. If you plan on going, wear comfy shoes and prepare for a hangover the next day, cuz you’ll definitely drink more and dance harder then the norm.

No comments: