Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tastemaker of the Week: Farnzworth Bentley



This is my favorite song out right now and the video is bananas lol. You can’t help but gig with it. I am all about branding … And Farnzworth Bentley hands down has taking the game of "ultimate branding" to a whole new level. Check the resume: He started out as Diddy’s Butler, he is also the author of “Advance Your Swagger” (good book pick it up!) he hosted the hit show G’s to Gents, and now he’s dropping his own album which I know is gonna be the lick and there is plenty more attributes to his success in between that. He’s truly defining the term “Cool Outrages Lover of Uniquely Raw Style” (C.O.L.O.U.R.S). If I don’t bring him to town myself, best believe I’ll be the 1st one in line for his show… Quest Love better have this on rotation next week!

No comments: