Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flyy Fashion: Imaginary Foundation

Photobucket

Infinite: The power of the imagination makes us infinite.


Photobucket

Live out of your imagination: Nothing we can do can change the past, but everything we do changes the future.



Photobucket

No Limits: It is our duty as men and women to proceed as though the limits of our abilities do not exist.


Photobucket

Create Beauty: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.


Photobucket

Bolt of Inspiration: Charged by Imagination


Now that Im older I can't just walk around with big logos or meaningless taglines on my clothing because #1. Im not getting paid to be a walking billboard #2. My chess already draws enough attention, so if I am going to display anything in that area, there has to be a good reason to look. Lol.


I like the philosophy of the Imaginary Foundation line; "ecology" of being. Imagination, intuition, inspiration are basic to psyche. . . The aesthetics of the art work and the message each piece conveys, reveals my personal fashion statement.


These were a few of my personal Flyy Fav’s for tee's and the meaning of each one. You can find your own personal inspiration in fashion

Click here to view full Imaginary Collection

No comments: