Monday, February 16, 2009

Get on my Hype! Hypetunes.com that is...

Photobucket

Ladies and Gents, Tastemakers, Movers and Shakers! Please give a round of applause to my boy Spor1 on the launch of this long awaited, highly-anticipated site Hypetunes.com! I’ve witnessed my boy hard at work getting this up and going for a long time. So I am very proud to see how the fruits of his labor have manifest. This is gonna be the next big thing to help artists get their music promoted to the masses. So to all my aspiring artists, trust me when I say, Get Hype with your music!

Hypetunes.com is a new digital servicing radio program. Hypetunes enables audiences to interact digitally with artist, consumers, label executives, and music enthusiast from all types of genres of music. The website features customized radio stations, audio interviews, photos, and video footage, is user-friendly, and contains an activated interface to guide its users through the Hypetunes experience. The product line is beginning with the social network in the form of a desktop/online application, but will soon be extended to ticket sales, live & prerecorded events, and entertainment news and other features will be added to the site such as, advertising spots, customized sponsorships, advertorials, hyperlinks, banners, member only rewards and more.

Check out the new Hypetunes homepage featuring some of your favorite artists

No comments: