Monday, February 16, 2009

JIMMIE REIGN: Different Person

Photobucket


I love Ms. Jimmie Reign! What more can I say? She is so talented and has really been doing her thing over the past few years. I met her back in 06 when she performed in San Jose, I knew then that she was headed for the top. Im a big supporter of her musical career, so I have to put her at the top of my Tastemaker list.

Jimmie Reign recently released her new single “Different Person” off the highly anticipated album “Pretty Girl” dropping soon. The song is Fresh-2-Def and the album will be too.


JIMMIE REIGN "DIFFERENT PERSON" from TEKTONIC on Vimeo.

Here is the video to “Different Person” filmed at our favorite spot AIR Lounge… Peep the celebrity cameo appearances by some of my local tastemakers – DJ D Sharp, J.E. of J.E. Media, I.V.A.N Da Terrible and more…

No comments: